Junior Supply Chain Manager
Build and maintain a healthy relationship with vendors and suppliers and ensure in-place documentation of service level agreements.
● Responsible for product supply forecasting, cost and budget estimates and timely production by liaising with manufacturing and packaging vendors.
● Supervise the operations of manufacturing vendors/partners to ensure the manufacturing process is within budget and time schedule.
● Conduct negotiations with suppliers and vendors to ensure a fair price for goods and services.
● Oversee the timely procurement raw materials required for manufacturing and ensure quality control.
● Conduct studies and research to discover a more effective approach to production wherever needed.
● Ensure lab testing and certifications are conducted as per standards and documentation is in-place.
● Conduct quality assurance to ensure product quality and specification are consistent.
● Ensure manufacturing operations are in compliance with health and safety standards.
New Product Innovation:
● Responsible for in-depth market research, analytical support and consumer studies to interpret key business and market dynamics.
● Organizes information related to the future product pipeline and makes final product recommendations and briefs for the development of new products.
● Working with R&D, Business Development, Marketing team to build business cases to support new product decisions.
● Seek potential manufacturing and packaging partners and work on production feasibility, formulation, testing/certification, sampling etc.
● Present detailed analysis and insights on product forecasting and planning, brand positioning, strategic planning and feasibility in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic decision making.
● Collaborate with marketing and sales staff to implement strategies that’ll improve the marketability of manufactured products.
Required Skills with Good Competency:
● BTech / Dual degree from Engineering colleges
● 2+ years of experience in production, supply chain, NPD in FMCGs
● Project Management experience and great communication, negotiation, & relationship management skills
● Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
● Excellent market and consumer understanding, with unbiased and open to feedback approach
● Willingness to take ownership, work extended hours and build own career growth