Embedded Software Engineer
We aim to establish Dozee as the de-facto product in patient monitoring at hospitals and at home. To achieve the same, Embedded FW Developer will be tasked with developing and testing device firmware and managing the hardware team.
- Design and implement firmware for product dozee and other embedded devices from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Testing, debugging and quality control of firmware.
- Firmware customer feedback control.
- Integrate and validate new product design and support hardware and firmware QA.
Required Skills with Good Competency:
- 1+ years of experience in Embedded firmware/software development.
- Strong command in C programming.
- Basic knowledge of C++ and Python.
- Experienced with ESP32 (working with ESP-IDF and FreeRTOS), Renesas and ARM cortex based MCU.
- PCB designing is plus.
- Experienced with git and version control.
- Good communication skills – both written and oral.